Notes for Instructors
From Brain Mapping
- The class meets in room 17-364 on floor 1 of the NPI. The meetings are from 11 to 1p pm (2 hours...). We have a data projector in the classroom, as well as a (small) whiteboard. There are about 15 students.
- The students greatly appreciate having the lecture slides in advance if possible. We try to post suggested readings (and required readings if you like). We can place unpublished or otherwise limited manuscripts on a password protected site. If you have given us contents in the past, they should already be up on the site.
- It would also be helpful if you can suggest a couple of questions, suitable for problem sets, that we can assign after your lecture.
- Please let us know if you can give us some slides, papers, etc.. Austin Head is the TA for this course, and can help in collating and distributing this kind of thing.
- You can edit the contents of the web page for your own lecture easily after creating an account on this web site. To do so, just use this online form. This will allow you to upload readings, slides, etc...
By the way: The UCLA Biomedical Library as asked use NOT to post PDFs of published papers, though I can keep these on reserve. If you have a link to the article on line, that is the official "best" way distribute published work.
Please send any questions about the course overall to Mark Cohen
SYLLABI: (to let you know what the students have seen already)